These are a few of my fav-o-rite things **cue music**.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of the links, I may make a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you. Thank you for your support! See my full disclosure here.
I put together a collection of a few of my favorite things as gift ideas for the lovely ladies in your life! I’ll be honest, I have a really hard time coming up with gift ideas, particularly for myself. I’m a very practical gift giver and get-ter (?) receiver (?). Something like that. Honestly, the consumerism and “stuff” mentality around gift-giving stresses me out a bit. I like to stick with things that I need and/or are useful, so this list is compiled of things I own, use, and LOVE.
- Calphalon Espresso Machine – Hands down, the best espresso machine at a reasonable price. We used to own a Breville Cafe Roma, but I made the switch when that one kicked the bucket and never looked back. Actually, that’s not true. I ordered both the Breville and this Calphalon to test them side-by-side and ended up going with this one. It has a 15 bar pump for great froth, good size water reservoir, brews hot, and is complete with a cup warming tray. I’ve talked about it so much that a few of our family members now own one as well. In fact, I think it might be the first conversation I had with our new neighbors when we moved in next to them 😅 Neighbor: “Oh, I see you must like coffee?” Me: “Yes, let me tell you about the most wonderful espresso machine ever…” Not even kidding. Joseph (and, let’s be honest, the rest of my family) makes fun of how much I love this thing. I paired it with these stainless espresso cups for brewing (or just put your mug on the tray). If you prefer, they also make glass espresso shot cups.
- Mama Disc Necklace – I wear this almost every day. Just a sweet, simple piece for any moms in your life.
- Small Serving Bowls – Recommended by my MIL, these are great for small snacks, appetizers, salsa, taco toppings, peanuts, etc. Whether hosting or just regular family dinners, they come in handy all the time.
- Minnetonka Bootie Slippers – These were originally recommended to me by a friend and are now my favorite slippers ever. The bootie design keeps your whole foot and ankle warm, won’t slide off, and the hard sole is perfect for quick trips outside, whether to take the garbage out or chase kids around the driveway.
- Sorel Wedge Bootie – Great boots for the fall, winter, or spring. They keep your feet protected from the rain or snow, comfortable, and you can dress them up or down.
- Cast Iron Pan – Over the past year or so, I switched out all our cookware for cast iron and stainless steel in an effort to move towards a more toxic free home. Joseph and I both love the cast irons use them every day. Stain resistant, rust resistant, heat retention – I really can’t recommend cast iron enough. We have a couple pans in different sizes (10″ and 12″), as well as a griddle and dutch oven, and use them on the stove, in the oven, on the grill, and over campfires. Just make sure to look up proper care methods and you’ll never look back (no soap and how to oil it to season correctly).
- Garmin Forerunner 55 – This watch made an appearance on the Men’s Gift Guide as well. Joseph has the black one and I have the white (it’s also available in aqua). I’m not very tech-y (I know that probably sounds silly, but it’s honestly unbelievable that I run an online business haha. I have no idea how it’s survived this long 😂), but this watch is very easy to figure out. I use it mostly for running, and, as Joseph said, it won’t break the bank, has 2 week battery life, does the normal smartwatch functions, like notifications and texts, and is great for tracking any kind of exercise. We chose it over the Apple watch mainly for battery life.
- Earrings – This is a three for one, but these are my favorite pairs of earrings that I usually wear in rotation. I like dangling earrings, but in this season of babies and young kiddos, I choose not to wear them for fear of having them ripped out of my ears (which, yes, the kids have done before and I was very glad I had studs in – still hurts but at least they come free). So these are my go-to choices that still look like long earrings but are actually studs! Clever clever.
- Teardrop Studs: I’ve had a lot of people ask about these teardrop ones, and I have definitely told everyone they were from Target … turns out they were from Francesca’s. So I apologize if you’ve asked me about them before and I gave you the wrong info *face palm*. I finally did find the link … from Francesca’s.
- Drop Hoop
- Flat Geometric
- Fast & Free Running Belt – I use this belt for every run. It sits flat against your back and is perfect for carrying your phone. I also carry a small pepper spray on the band and energy chews in it for those longer runs. Once you get going, you don’t even feel it.
- Tracker Running Shorts – One of my favorite pairs of running shorts. They’re a little more spendy than other options, but you can definitely feel the difference in comfort and quality. Joseph has the men’s running shorts as well. Lululemon is worth the cost, in my opinion, but I also have these Nike ones and use them on the regular.
- Fast & Free High Rise Tight – The best leggings for comfort, function, quality, and longevity. Again, these were originally recommended by a friend (who runs a lot) and are now my go-to leggings. Just like the shorts, I do think Lululemon is worth the cost, but I also have these leggings from Amazon and they’re great for a little lower price point.
- Coho Day Cooler – This is our favorite day cooler. It’s the same quality and durability as other brands but more affordable. Keeps things cold all day, even on those hot summer adventures!
- Everywhere Belt Bag – Perfect for keeping all your essentials close without carrying your whole purse.
- Thermoflask Water Bottle – I know a lot of people are all about the Stanley tumblers, but I prefer these Thermoflask bottles so I can seal the lid completely. They’re vacuum insulated, stainless steel (bpa and toxin free), have a leak proof lid, and are the right size to fit in your cup holders.
And there you have it. Hope that helps you come up with some ideas for gifts for her!
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
What are you gifting this year?
| Tylynn |