It’s that time of year! This the first time I’ve put together gift guides, but as Joseph and I were talking the other day, we realized we have quite a few helpful ideas to share. Let’s start with one of the hardest categories – what the heck to buy for the men in your life?!? I swear, I don’t know why, but it’s always tricky to come up with good ideas for gifts for men. So I tagged Joseph in for this one, and he put together a collection of all his favorite things. He’s an avid outdoorsman, so a lot of these items would be wonderful for the outdoorsman in your life.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of the links, I may make a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you. Thank you for your support! See my full disclosure here.
- Black Diamond Revolt 350 Headlamp || I’ve been on the quest for the perfect headlamp since I was 6 months old and my mom turned the overhead light off in the nursery. Since then I’ve burned through 10’s of thousands (or 10’s) of headlamps searching for the perfect do-all option. This is it – Rechargeable via USB but also takes AAA batteries in a pinch. This super bright headlamp has all the options, including red light for those early deer stand mornings.
- YETI Rambler 14oz Mug || The ultimate coffee mug for at home and on the go. Comfortable wide handle and double walled insulation keeps coffee warm for longer. No more chugging coffee as fast as possible all morning before it goes cold on you and ending up with the coffee shakes. Win-Win.
- Garmin Forerunner 55 || Whether you’re a runner or just need a good piece to tell the time and buzz you when your wife texts, this watch is a frontrunner in the smartwatch world. I’ve tried multiple smartwatches in the past but always hated the short battery life, laggy software and general functionality of the watch. This watch won’t break the bank, has 2 week battery life, does the normal smartwatch functions, like notifications and texts, and is a top tier companion on any exercise endeavor you might find yourself on.
- Eddie Bauer Men’s Guide Pro Pants || Unless it’s jorts, there is no better outdoor or outside pants than these pants from Eddie Bauer. 4 way stretch makes them so comfortable that you’ll want to wear them to bed. Tough fabric repels water and brush creating one of the most essential pieces of clothing since the invention of pants.
- YETI Rambler 26oz Bottle || Best all purpose water bottler for daily use. 26 Oz is perfect size for daily use without being too large to fit in cup holders. The chug cap allows for easy drinking but also access to the full interior for cleaning and mixing alternate beverages 😉 Dishwasher safe!
- Melin Performance Hat || There is no greater bond in life than a man and his hat. Unfortunately, most hats are not engineered to last as long as that 2004 Nokia you have sitting in the back of your kitchen drawer. Until now. This hat is sweat proof, water resistant, floatable, and hides that bald patch on the top you swear isn’t there. Ultimate performance hat that will outlast you and your lifestyle.
- Gerber Gear Lite Pocket Knife || Every man loves a good pocket knife until it’s time to actually put it in your pocket or use it. Then it turns into a bulky pointy object that’s sharp enough to be a pain in your hip but somehow dull when you actually need to cut something. Que the Gerber gift from heaven. This thing folds up so small and thin that it does not pinch your side when you slip into your torn leather seat on your 15 year old diesel money pit. Not only that, but it’s always razon sharp thanks to.. wait for it.. razors. That’s right, the blade is actually an interchangeable razor, so you are always just a quick flip away from a fresh edge. Don’t be fooled by the aftermarket versions of this you may find in the checkout isle of your nearby Harbor Freight – none are as compact or well designed as this Gerber (believe me, I’ve tried many).
- Men’s Stretch Web Belt || This stretch web belt is nice enough for the office and hands-down the best belt for any outdoorsman. Made with stretch webbing for comfort and mobility – it moves with you as you chop wood, fix the truck, or crack that next beer. 6/5 stars for comfort and function.
- SOREL Men’s Manawan II Slipper || What beats walking barefoot and cold across painful objects in below average temperatures? The world’s most comfortable and functional slippers, of course. With suede uppers, fleece lining, and a tough durable sole they are, indeed, the ideal foot companion for your next adventure to the fridge and back.
- Magnetic Card Wallet Holder for Apple Magsafe || No more bulky wallet. The MagSafe Wallet pairs with your iPhone for the ultimate pocket companion. It attaches to the phone case via magnet and can store all your essentials.
- Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse || Let’s face it, many of us spend the majority of our week chained to a desk. There’s no reason to make this purgatory of a 9-5 into a hell – and the ticket to alleviating that is a mouse that works with how your arm naturally sits. When I switched from a normal mouse to vertical one my shoulder and back pain immediately went away. The addition of multiple programmable buttons allows you to optimize your work experience even more.
Hope that helps you come up with some ideas! I think he had way too much fun putting this together 😅
Let me know if you have any questions and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
| Tylynn & Joseph |