A roundup of my favorite houseplant planters from Walmart – budget friendly & beautiful!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of the links, I may make a small commission at NO EXTRA COST to you. Thank you for your support! See my full disclosure here.
Have you ever taken a walk down the garden/outdoor aisles this time of year? It’s a great way to curb the winter blues. My grandma gifted me a bunch of new houseplants few months ago, so I’ve been on the search for some new planters to add to my collection. Walmart has so many fun, cute designs for both houseplant planters and outdoor planters, at such a good price! It’s one of my favorite places to find them. They start bringing all the new stuff out in mid-February around here. It might still be snowing outside, but, by gosh, I love to browse the aisles and pretend we’re close to warm weather!
It’s either that or I’m buying a plane ticket to somewhere warm.
Browsing the aisles of the Walmart garden center is a bit more budget friendly though.
These are a few of my favorite planters from Walmart this year. We have quite a few of the planters I’ve listed, so I’ve included a few photos of them around our house as well!
I stick mostly to neutral colored planters so as not to take away from the beauty of the plants. Let the plants add the color! White, cream, terracotta, and black are my go-to colors to let the plants do all the talking.
- Chinooke Bubble Planter in White / Chinooke Bubble Planter in Black – These bubble designs are just way too much fun. I have a very similar one in pink that I found last year.
- Teramo Planter – I may or may not own three of these in different sizes. Suffice it to say it’s one of my staple planters, for both indoors and outdoors.
- Round White Ceramic Planter – I love how they wrapped the top on this planter. It’s currently sitting on my shelf waiting for a plant!
- Black Ceramic Ridge Planter – one of my favorite new planter designs this year. It’s so sleek. Black planters are a great way to add just the right depth to a space, while the plants bring the life.
- Ceramic Hanging Planter – hanging planters add so much interest and bring your eyes up in a room.
- Botanical Terracotta Planter – this would be so fun in an nursery or garden potting area!
- Sorrento Orange Planter with Handles – I just picked this one up and can’t wait to add a flowy, vining plant that spills over the sides.
- Water Hyacinth Basket Planter – great for larger plants or trees! I have my snake plant in a very similar basket.
- Black & White Ceramic Planters – simple & stylish.
- Marble Anne Planter – this one would be great to add some character in a bookcase.
- Raised Bowl Planter in Black – another one of my new favorite houseplant planters! I picked up two of these for two lavenders that my grandma passed down to me.
- 6″ Tye Planter / 8″ Tye Planter – the pattern on these is beautiful. See a photo of it on our mantel below.
- Devi Round Planter – a fun, geometric option.
- White & Brown Ceramic Planter – I picked up the larger size of this one for a nice patio planter once the weather warms up. I love the mix of off-white and terracotta.
- Planter with Bamboo Stand – a great mix of neutral tones to compliment a spilling plant.
- Nikolaos Planter – add some color but keep it neutral at the same time with greens, browns, off white. All the earthy tones!
- Swirl Amy Planter – simple and fun.
- White & Beige Footed Planter – this one is a bit larger and would be great for a porch or patio.
- White Raised Bowl Planter – very similar to those black raised bowl planters (listed above) if you prefer white!
- Scalloped Bowl Planter – apparently I have a thing for low bowl planters with a spilling plant 😅 The scallops are a fun detail on this one!
- Nested Black & White Planters – neutral, but not quite. Perfect to add a bit of character without overshadowing the plant.
| Tylynn |